I realized I've been a bad person

I look to people who is I think above me then try to find their weaknesses and so I could look down onto them or level them on me.. soo bad 

I'm despicable because whenever my pretty friend who is perfect on my sight is suffering I have the urge to add more suffering for her to suffer more 😢 

I act like a villain watching or observing closely how a person having thus kind of certain bad attitude suffer from that attitude

I also look ways or experiment things to see how to manipulate people subtly, I even use myself on that experiment

I have a lot of cards to pull out in every situations, even my facial expressions were manufactured. It's like my responses were rehearsed and that it is only a combination of responses I copied from a lot of people

I feel more when I put myself on uncertain or unpredictable situations - I only feel emotions normally randomly, It does not synch real time so I stopped trusting it already

My laziness and unmotivation is what I don't like with myself

You know what's holding me on turning dark? It's God He taught me to fear him and I praise Him for that 🙌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twilight